CPIM, CSCP, Certified Scrum Product Owner, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and DMAIC Black Belt
Mike Letson has variety of leadership experience working with Fortune 500 companies as well as small and medium-sized business across a multitude of industries. He has served key roles in supply chain management, manufacturing operations, repair and overhaul, quality and sales. He has also held leadership positions in materials management, engineering and program/project management.
Mike is the founder of Evolutionary Measures, Inc., a business improvement firm specializing in:
- Performance Improvement
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Control and Predictability
- Process and Flow Mastery
- Soft Skills for Managers
- Purchasing and Inventory Management
- Lean and Six Sigma Principles, Techniques and Tools
- Group Facilitation & Group Organization: Evolutionary Measures offers a wide range of services, as simple as facilitating a small group discussion to keeping a multi-day meeting on task and track.
- Project Management: Evolutionary Measures is well equipped with project management experience in both traditional waterfall as well as innovative scrum. We bring a multi-tool approach to complex situations. Involvement can be high-level tracking and reporting to a hands-on “getting dirty” approach.
Evolutionary Measures also offers a variety of innovative workshops based around Six Sigma and Lean Principles. These workshops provide engaging simulations and exercises to empower professionals to learn the fundamentals and tools applicable in their daily functions to improve overall effectiveness and efficiency. Some of the workshops offered are:
- Green/Black Belt Certification Preparation
- Lean Office Optimization
- Lean Principles
- Statistics for the Workplace
- Meeting Madness
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow, Green and Black Belt Training
Evolutionary Measures and its employees are accredited by IASSC, The International Association for Six Sigma Certification for Lean Six Sigma training and certification exam administration.
Mike enjoys sharing his knowledge, expertise, and experience through training and mentoring at all skill/ knowledge levels. Mike is a certified Lean Green Belt, certified DMAIC Black Belt, APICS CPIM Certified, APICS CSCP Certified, Certified Scrum Product Owner, formally trained in Miller Heiman Strategic Selling and Karrass Effective Negotiating. He teaches a variety of Lean Six Sigma and APICS courses via several local colleges. In addition, Mike serves as the APICS San Fernando Valley Chapter Director of Education, is a member of the APICS International instructor development committee and is Vice President of Membership for the Southern California chapter of the Army Aviation Association of America (AAAA).