Organizational Development Courses
- How to Improve Customer Service
Participants will be able to define a customer and differentiate between internal and external customers. They will be able to identify good customer service when they see it. They will understand the three areas of focus for customer service improvement. The students will be able to list, discuss and demonstrate the 10 dimensions of service quality.
- Prevention of Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
This course covers the material required to comply with California’s mandatory sexual harassment training requirement including the defeinition of sexual harassment, and the EEOC guidelines.
- Thriving in a Changing Environment – Overcoming Resistance to Change
This course will show participants how to understanding the nature of resistance, identify specific reactions to change and develop strategies to overcome resistance.
- Train-The-Trainer, Presentation Skills
Communication skills for training and presentations including: Training basics; how and why people learn, Planning objectives, organizing material, making the presentation, and Graphics and media selection.
Recent Posts Organizational Development
- Risk in Global Supply Chain Is on the Rise - According to the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) risk index, risk is the highest since 2013. It is easy to become complacent. Are you adding risk into your supply chain conversations and plans? The increase is driven by supply chain risk in Western and Central Europe, Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and
- Why Marketing Shouldn’t be Overlooked with SIOP - I’ve been partnering with clients to design and implement SIOP (sales, inventory and operations planning) programs the last several years as I’ve found them to be a GREAT way to achieve several results simultaneously: 1) Support growth, 2) Improved service levels/quicker turnaround of deliveries (shorter lead times), 3) Improved margins and efficiencies, 4) Accelerated cash flow;
- Empower Your People to Grow - Businesses must capture opportunities rapidly to outpace their competition. Thus, it is even more important to be the best at identifying, prioritizing, and implementing opportunities which will deliver bottom line business results. The time to leapfrog your competition is now. Why is empowerment the key to success? Empowered employees achieve substantial results which also tie
- Building a World Class Workforce - Customers in the global economy are more demanding than ever before. They can be; there is more competition than ever before. Customers take it for granted that you will deliver a low cost and high quality product or service. Now on top of that, they demand it faster and customized to their individual needs. To
- Executive Summaries on Enterprise Apps© Number 6: Managing Differently After Implementing ERP - What do you, yes you, the senior executives of the company do differently the day after your new ERP is up and running? The correct answer is everything, but we'll focus on three specific items. Organizational Design Process Design Business Metrics