Supply Chain Management Courses
- CPIM – Certified Production Inventory Management Certification
- CSCP – Certified Supply Chain Professional Certification
- Inventory Management
To earn your CPIM certification you will need to take and pass the five APICS CPIM. Read the full description to find out more.
The course includes APICS CSCP Learning System, a comprehensive professional development and exam preparation program. It consists of print modules and Web-based study tools that reflect the APICS CSCP body of knowledge as defined in the APICS CSCP Exam Content Manual (ECM). Combined with the classroom experience this provides you with a broad, encompassing view of global end-to-end supply chain management.
Recent Posts Supply Chain Management
- Deloitte Survey Says Talent Gap Jeopardizes Success - According to the 2017 Deloitte Global CPO Survey, 85% of those surveyed felt that talent was the largest factor in driving procurement performance yet 60% think they have a skills gap to deliver on their procurement objectives. My clients are experiencing this same phenomenon, no matter the role within manufacturing and supply chain. What are you doing
- Case Study in the Power of Design - Situation: Our client had implemented an ERP system several years ago. As is typical when a system is implemented, they implemented the basics and then took a break to run the business. Although you start out thinking of vast improvements and how you’ll automate all sorts of processes, getting the foundation working effectively with high
- The Right Combination of Technical & Communication Skills ROCKS! - I am the Chair of the APICS West Coast student case competition, and we just wrapped up our 2017 event. We had 104 students from around the world fly into San Diego to compete. It was a really impressive group of students! The competition is judged 50% on the technical score (the return on investment achieved
- Manufacturing Expands at Fastest Rate Since 2010 - According to the Institute for Supply Management’s Manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index, manufacturing is on an upswing. The composite index rose in January, making it the fifth straight monthly expansion. New orders and production grew strongly! And the Dallas Federal Reserve Bank reported that manufacturing activity expanded at its fastest pace since April 2010 — more
- Case Study In Increasing On Time Delivery Performance - Situation: Our client struggled with low customer service levels since they cut back with inventory on the ‘wrong’ items during a time of tight cash flow. Of course to add fuel to the fire, the customer also wanted product to be delivered at least 20% earlier, ideally 50% earlier. If our client didn’t find a